Friday, January 28, 2011

It's all about the time~

~TIME~
is
a
measurement system
that
very
unpredicted
.....................................
~Time past very fast~ 
~Time wont return~ 
Time 

~Time will not waiting you if you are stop at the moment~
.....Humans is not possible to adjust the time has passed...

So
....what ever you did....
...Pls remember...
DO SOMETHING THAT YOU WONT REGRET IN YOUR LIFE


Thik thok thik thok~~~~Time that the sperm kiss with ovum,and generate me...Time that i appear in mum's stomach...a baby~ i born, i grew, i moved, i walk, i past....all the people that willing to appear in my life and past with me in the miracle time~ that will become part of the foot step memorable history in my life~ and the story wont end until my life end~ the future... i guess it will be more colorful~ I cherish everything we have now...!!!

Always come to come, also have to face it... finally they can no longer stay in the fire wrap, will still burn it and spread it out day by day~whatsoever,it have to face as well in the future one day~ 
ya~i did reply my answer with YA...so? it couldn't change anything.. just face it with the normal feeling in tranquil midnight~  ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment