Friday, January 28, 2011

Day B4 Holiday~

The last day of schooling before enjoy 1 week CnY holiday ~
hmm...Unexpected~can c her for the few minutes with jst a simple smile ~ :-)
had done some special things with foundation @ kampar hs mate~
be a so-call-portrait model..with a photographer name~ steve~!!
haha~ Ypin n Peimei help me to...MAKE a foundation make up~
lol...my first ever make up~!! add some face shop cream and bbcream~
n sYian said ned to help me put eye liner...
bt finally stop by me cus i dunwan to put tat on my face..
i found out that... is hard to be a studio model...
pose/face expression/body angle... so many stuff to learn~
n the important was... i am so SHY @ EMBARRASS to stand front of camera
hmm...finally the shooting section end..
waiting the photographer to edit n send us the photo~

after that me,pin,pm,sy,sw~ went for a short yamcha section at ss17
~ate chendoy and rojak~
 then sy n sw ned rush back for work~
so me pin pm went for tropicana city mall to hv a walk and plan to hv a movie
~pets fair in tropicana city mall~
bt end up they shop some nail painting at sasa 
and v having our dinner at Otak Otak Place
~the Old style feel~
~The Booklet design~
~the food v order~
~the ending day with taking rabbit mascot in the mall~
~Gong Xi Fatt Chai~

No comments:

Post a Comment