Sunday, January 23, 2011

family@day

hmm..today whole day nt thinkin of love story...wakakka..wad a wonderful day~!!
cus started from morning til the night is with my family..went for a Cny walk at tesco--theCurve--cathayCineplexes--Ikano...woots that's alot of it~!! The group of the day was followed by my beloved mummy~my 2nd sis~and her lovely child..my both cute niece~!!
~2sis n mummy~
2sis and mummy take 2

sitting also wanna make a pose!


~the leng lui's happy face~

~Eating A free Dragon "sou peng"~
~two cutie~

~going up to the dance floor~
~hyperactive@poser niece~
~fashion show time~
~play..buu buu car time~
haha..end up with...a babysitter is a fun and hard job~!!
Fun is bcuz can c them vr enjoy...Hard is...they are really holding me vr HARD~!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment